Monday, January 13, 2014

"Humble Pie"

I'd like to thank you for joining in on today's segment of "Jus Sayn".



"Humble Pie"
by Dionna Ophelia
     Sure enough I've had my share of moments putting my foot in my mouth, especially when in rare form and boy was it a humbling experience.  So humbling it helped me to be mindful of what I utter and the importance of holding my peace.  If it's meant to be the right time and opportunity will present itself for one to speak. 

Amiss to confrontations since pettiness is not my forte.....yet I do speak when spoken to if I feel the need to say.  At times they say be the bigger guy.....try flipping things on the other side.....So go on and swallow that pride.....along with some of that humble pie.             Jus Sayn!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment