Thursday, January 16, 2014

"It's Okay"

Welcome back to "Jus Sayn"....I'm glad you visited today's segment.  Please visit my other posted blogs if you haven't yet and tactful comments are always welcomed.  Enjoy your day and the blogs :)  Be Safe!



  "It's Okay"
By Dionna Ophelia


In hind sight, when I look back on the potholes in life I've hit head-on and hurdles that caught me up, I say to myself, "It's okay."  Those mishaps weren't meant to discourage but rather to draw from it some lesson of value.  Yeah, I can casually say that now being that I understand in between progress there will be periods of lessons to learn.




Even the sun doesn't always chase the rain away,
Make the best of lessons believing it's okay!
                                         Jus Sayn!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment