Friday, November 1, 2013

11/2013- Fun Friday

It's Fun Friday on today's segment of "Jus Sayn".  Enjoy this day and laugh some....it's good for you :)  (The joke scenarios below are by Top Fool and are for fun only)



The doctor and lawyer scenario:
 
 
A doctor vacationing on the Rivera met an old lawyer friend and asked him what he was doing there.  The lawyer replied, "Remember that lousy real estate I brought?  Well, it caught fire, so here I am with the fire insurance proceeds.  What are you doing here?"  The doctor replied, "Remember that lousy real estate I had in Mississippi?  Well, the river  overflowed, and here I am with the flood insurance proceeds."  The lawyer looked puzzled.  "Gee, "  he asked, "how did you start the flood?"
 
 
 
The lady and pharmacist scenario:
 
 
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into a pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."
 
The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
 
The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."  The pharmacist eyes got big and exclaimed, "Lord have Mercy!"  I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband lady!  That is against the law!  I'll lose my license!  They'll throw both of us in jail!  All kinds of things will happen.  Absolutely Not!!!  You CANNOT have any cyanide!!!  The lady politely reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. 
 
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well, well now, that's different....You didn't tell me you had a prescription!"               
                                         (image by photobucket) 
                                                      Jus Sayn!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment