Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"Moving On"

Good day....In today's segment of "Jus Sayn"  the topic of discussion is moving on from unproductive entities that may be in your life.  I do wish you a beautiful and interesting day until next time......
    

'Moving on'
By Dionna Ophelia 
 

     You've heard that saying "It's like beating a dead horse?"  Certain situations we encounter in life is like that....until that moment of awakening clarity with the resilience to move on.  The dead horse could be any area in your life that seems unfruitful, producing a massive load of nothing.  You've given it the substance and attention for as long as you could, until it now seems to be more of a load or burden;  something you're ready to part with.  You've already pass the questioning phase of wondering  why.....now embracing peace within....moving on to say goodbye.   Jus Sayn!!!
 



 
 
 
"Before We Say Goodbye"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
This right here is a hard thing to do
moving along can't believe we are through.
 
At times I wondered if it was a mistake
What ever we kept doing this is our fate.
 
Thought we'd grow together in our days of old
But the plot shifted as the story unfolds.
 
I dread the day seeing you with another
The death of a friendship and also a lover.
 
Yeah it hurts that we have to leave
But we haven't been happy, no indeed
Bringing out the worst in you and me.
 
I'll take no more of your time wishing you the best
Remembering lessons learned from this beautiful mess.
 
As I turn to leave it's in my heart I cry
I just had to let you know...Before We Say Goodbye.
 
 
(image by search quotes) 
 


2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you are coming up with all of this on your own but this one hit home for me. Some people you know you need to let go of and get them out of your life but for some reason you don't. Can't read more than one chapter at a time.... Time to turn the page and enjoy what the next chapter has in store.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I'm glad this hit home for you also. Yes, these writings and poems are all authored solely by me.....Dionna Ophelia :)

      Delete