Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"My pen-strument game"

Good day, it is a pleasure to join you again on today's segment of Jus Sayn.  Have a beautiful day :)




'Pen-strument Game'
By Dionna Ophelia

Let me get that paper and ink 
I'm no tyro like you think
Verbal visions align becoming in sync.
 
I keep a pen just because
Like a gavel to a judge
This is longevity and I'm not going to budge.
 
Here poetically speaking
If you thought I was sleeping
To bring a face with the name
With my pen-strument game. 
                                                                       Jus Sayn!!!
 
 



 
 
 
"Poetically Speaking"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
Not ashamed of the story my life brings
Sharing this because I learned some things.
 
Not glorifying the fruit of sin revealed
Just exposing the truth of things that's real.
 
This long awaited craft many has been seeking
Has finally been unleashed....Poetically Speaking.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment