Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Soul Ties"

Welcome to another segment of "Jus Sayn".  The topic today is on Soul Ties.

 
"Soul Ties"
By Dionna Ophelia
 


     There are good soul ties and bad soul ties.  The good ones produce life in us while the bad ones slowly drains life away from within.  

     When two people genuinely get to know each other on different levels through all types of weather soul ties develop.  These types of knitted relationships usually blossom but not overnight.  Realizing that neither is superior nor inferior to the other.  Only the two know what's best for that relationship, working to establish a foundation with only the best intentions.  Gravitating to compliment each other as a whole, truly the immerse uniting of destined souls....Let love live....Jus Sayn!!!



 
 
"A Taste of My Soul"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)

 
 
If I share with you my weakness...
would you still acknowledge my strengths?
And in the areas I fall short...
Would you carry me that extra length?
 
If I share with you my spirit...
Could you reach within to see?
The Creator that dwells within...
Is the greatest part of me.
 
And if I share with you my heart...
Would you protect it with all your might?
Avoiding intentional hurt...
Regardless of how rough the flight?
 
If I share with you my life...
Would you leave the past behind?
And look into the eyes of Heaven...
For true love to find?
 
If we share these valuable treasures...
Allowing love to have control
I would never cease to continue giving you...
A Taste of My Soul!
 
 



'How we need that security.
How we need another soul to cling to another body to keep us warm.
To rest and trust:  to give your soul in confidence:  I need this.  
I need someone to pour myself into.'
                                                                          -Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment