Monday, October 14, 2013

"Together"

Thank you for checking into today's segment of  "Jus Sayn!"


     Sometimes what we want may have always been there.  Unclear due to blurry vision from stormy weather;  But what's meant will be...eventually merging together.....Jus Sayn!!!    
                                                                                                             -Dionna Ophelia







"Stay with me"
Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
Sitting by the water thinking of what I should have said
Chest feeling heavy with things racing through my head.
 
Don't want to pay for letting you slip away
Swallowing my pride asking for your return today.
 
Didn't take long to see the turn made was wrong
Honey, you and I are much too strong
Say you'll stay with me, this is how we belong.
 
Let's head to a place where we're not known
Embracing freedom so our love can roam.
 
Picture us lying in each other's arms
Rest assure my intentions has no harm.
 
It took my heart to write this song
Don't know why it took so long
Together is how we belong...
 
Say you'll stay with me!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment