Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"TLC" 20 years

Good day and welcome to today's "Jus Sayn"......This segment is in tribute to "TLC".


"TLC"
By Dionna Ophelia


Boppn my head to "What about your friends"
Still bumpn TLC tunes every now and then.

"If I was your girlfriend" then "Get it up" cause "I ain't to proud to beg"
"Diggin" on you with that "Red light special" all up in your head.

And if I "Creep" it'll be only with you
Cause I don't chase "Waterfalls" like others do.

Allergic to "Scrubs" tryin to "Kick a lil' game"
Lookn for a "Silly Ho" thirsty for some fame.

Left Eye, "Baby, Baby, Baby" so soon you had to dip
T-Boz and Chilli gotcha "OOOHH on the TLC tip"!
                                                                                                             Just Sayn!!!


RIP: Lisa & Parron



No comments:

Post a Comment