Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"Secret Twin"

Good day.....I hope you are well as I share with you another segment of Jus Sayn!


 
          I recollect many times rushing to a pen searching for anything to write on as words, phrases and fresh thoughts rush into my mind.  Some writings are of personal experiences, while others are of observations or merely entertainment.  It's no doubt that I'm in love with poetry.  Although it's obscure to what other creative niches I would indulge in....I do know that poetry has always been my secret twin.   Jus Sayn!!!    By Dionna Ophelia
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"If it wasn't for poetry"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
If it wasn't for poetry lost energy would flow in my veins
With no permissive outlet to assert life's joys and pain.
 
It would be somewhat crude like a mouth with no tongue
As if death was at birth when life begun.
 
A pen's weaponry and poetry the ammunition
Free diverse expressions no room for permission.
 
Creative thoughts of art with a touch of reality
Therapeutically entertaining, formatting lyrics systematically.
 
So if it weren't for poetry a part of me would be dead
Written emotions enhance life especially when circulated and read. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment