Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"APPEAL"

Good Day and welcome to my segment of "Jus Sayn!"

    Think about this.....Have you ever bumped into or met someone that instantly sparked an intriguing vibe with you?  These very rare yet unexplainable  occurrences do come, and when they do it gets you from the blind-side.   Such a magnetic chemistry that even outsiders sense it between the two.

     So what are you going to do when that mesmerizing force latches on to you?  Carried away by what you feel...Basically tapped out by their "Appeal".....Jus Sayn!!!   Dionna Ophelia



                                                              


"APPEAL"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
Trying to maintain composure as your presence draws close
Your persona capsizes my demeanor, you're unlike most.
Though I'm very confident in this character I portray
The likeness of who you are eats through me right away!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment