Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Karma's Come-Back"

Welcome all to Wednesday's segment of Jus Sayn!!!
(Today is part 2 from yesterday's segment)



     Karma had been sent a letter questioning its' work ethics.  Tune in to get the inside scoop on the response.  How will this play out?  Is Karma going to confess or will Karma set the record straight?  The response has come in and let's see what's up......Jus Sayn!!!!    Dionna Ophelia

                                                                      (Boomerang-effects)



"Karma's Come-Back" 
By Dionna Ophelia (Copywritten & Published)
 
 
Hi, this is Karma and I sense bitter in your tone
Placing the blame on me....I won't condone.
 
 
 Life's another game and it may not seem fair
 But don't hold me responsible for your despair.
 
So take heed in planting seeds and how they grow
I'm an equivalent response to your acts, didn't you know?
 
The remnant of evil is always far more felt
These cards shuffled and cut are the ones you dealt.
 
 
To error is human, simply no disputing that fact
So don't sleep on my existence because Karma will Come-Back!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 













4 comments:

  1. This is deep! Keep doing it Big my beautiful black sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you T-Bone....exactly my intentions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah!! Don't we all blame Karma, for all that we don't want any part of.
    If only we did the same for the good karmas!
    Nice one Dear I really like this on, I like all of your blogs keep doing your thang girl!.

    ReplyDelete