Thursday, August 15, 2013

"To Get Away"

Greetings:  Today's segment of Jus Sayn!
"To Get Away"
By Dionna Ophelia
     So far away secluded but safe, I awaken without an annoying alarm or background noise.  Feeling well rested I began sifting through thoughts for this fresh day's journey.  Oh yeah...actually there is no schedule or plans.  Just go about the day as it is and enjoying every minute of it.  I gradually get up to take a stroll outside grasping for a feel of the weather.  Ahhh, so refreshing....The gentle breeze coupled with the sun's warmth encompassing my physique.  I purposely stalled allowing the serene of the moment to saturate my being.
     Then sounds the chime indicating a new text message that came through disintegrating my serene vision.  Realizing I'm at home I began following up on the text message while tossing clothes in the dryer occasionally glancing at the pack of chicken waiting to be cleaned, seasoned and cooked;  I let out a sigh.  It's definitely a moment of clarity that I'm in need of a break!  A break from the same monotony on a different day....The need to be redeemed, Yes, the need To Get Away!  Jus Sayn!!!   
 Can you say packed and ready to roll?

"To Get Away"
by Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
Have you ever wanted to get away far beyond that you know?
With distance being no factor, you're ready to go.

Imagine the title lifted from over your head
breathing air of the unfamiliar instead.

You awake from a dream to still think you're sleep
Not one meeting or appointment to keep.

No schedule in sight...your time is yours
No cooking, no cleaning or signs of chores.

In a state of mind mentally free
I can't wait to get away and just let things be!



No comments:

Post a Comment