Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"Dear Karma"

Good morning to Tuesday's segment of Jus Sayn!!!
 (Tuesday and Wednesday will be a 2-part segment)




"Karma"
By Dionna Ophelia


     Is it me or does it seem that sometimes in life the more you put your best foot forward you get thrown back?  Trying to do things the right way, being up-beat and optimistic just to have the rewards return seemingly slow.  Deferred progress .......what a hope killer.  There has to be an underlying message I keep telling myself.  Remembering clichés like "what goes around, comes around", "anything worth having is worth the work", and "good guys always come in last". 
   
     So out of frustration a letter was composed and dispatched to Karma wanting answers of its ethics of work, because hanging in the balance are strong emotions awaiting in red alert.  Jus Sayn!!!

"Dear Karma"
by Dionna Ophelia (Copywritten & published)
Dear Karma,  I know this may come as a surprise
But indications of bias reflect in your eyes.
Is there a law in your nature I may have overlooked?
Either you ways are peculiar or are you overbooked?
You always seem to be so preoccupied
I'm still waiting for good deeds to be multiplied.
See I interpret your law as you reap what you sow
But it seems the bad out-weighs the good with your flow.
Am I picking up the tab from generations before me?
Seems the harder I try the more odds are against me.
Deposits of kindness I've yet to see return
Only lessons of disappointments I've too often learned.
With all due respect Karma your game's twisted
By-passing everything but evil, it's time you fess-up and fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment