Thursday, August 29, 2013

"Ingredients"

Welcome back to Thursday's segment of Jus Sayn!


 
"Ingredients"
By Dionna Ophelia


     I'm thinking we can have bacon, scrambled eggs and some French toast for breakfast this particular morning as I made my way to the kitchen.   After meticulously aligning the bacon in the pan, I began to retrieve the necessary ingredients for the French toast.  Bread...got it, ground cinnamon, eggs and milk....yes, got it.  In search for the vanilla extract, nutmeg or allspice but there were none to find.  I knew I would have to improvise.  Gazing in the refrigerator, my eyes fixed on a bag of miniature marshmallows.  Thinking to myself, huh, how about melting a teaspoon of butter then place 5-7 marshmallows, give that a stir and let it cool for a couple of minutes. 

     Periodically checking the sizzling bacon, I cracked two eggs in a bowl, placed cinnamon, raw sugar, some milk, and the melted butter with marshmallows and integrated them.  I then dipped the bread on both sides into the batter and on to the buttered skillet it went. 

     Breakfast turned out to be scrumptious!  Melted marshmallows in French toast....who would have ever thought of?  Or thought how great the turn-out would be when compiling the Ingredients of Love?  Jus Sayn!!!
(Image from Stockfood)
 
 
 
 
"Ingredients of Love"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
Step 1:  Usually I'd preheat the oven, but in this case room temperature is fine,
Today they'll be no interruptions as you and I share 'Quality Time'.
 
Step 2:  Lick the bowl after mixing 'Trust and Honesty',
They aid in nutrition and is healthy for you and me.
 
Step 3:  Now don't forget to check on 'Intimacy', it has the tendency to come to a boil,
Then spread 'Respect' all over and cover with foil.
 
Step 4:  Let cool, then top with 'Communication', something we take advantage of,
It may not be obvious but those are the Ingredients of Love!
 
*If at first you don't succeed repeat steps 1-4.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment