Friday, August 16, 2013

I Wonder

Welcome to Friday's segment of Jus Sayn!!!


     I've always been an avid thinker, wonderer and observer.  My mind prying while conjuring to make sense of some of the most simple and complex situations.  Tenacious thoughts traveling at the speed of light, wondering a little about this and about that.....I probably wonder more than Stevie! :)  Jus Sayn!!!        Dionna Ophelia



"I Wonder"
by Dionna Ophelia (copywritten and published)
I wonder why joy comes with birth
knowing the struggles of this earth?
Why isn't it a crime to throw food away
When famish lives strong from day to day?
I wonder why we judge people that we don't know
Has society somehow taught us so?
Why doesn't family matter anymore
Could that be why children's values are poor?
And what's the harm of prayer in schools
Fear of an antidote for the rising of fools?
I also wonder how we get peace from war
Is it really worth all the killing for?
How can a parent abandon their own child
So many lame excuses....that's foul?
I look to Heaven when times get too rough
And can't help but wonder if he's had enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment