Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"ONE DAY"

Good day, I want to thank you for joining today's segment of Jus Sayn!!!  Tactful comments are welcomed, have a wonderful day.



"One Day"
By Dionna Ophelia


     Are you one of those who has been going through an emotional boot-camp?  Reconstructing who or how you once were as you await the person of your dreams.  I've always believed that in time all things shall be revealed.  Oh so real would that imagery become within the perimeters of my own personal life.  Awaiting that "one" as we individually transform into the person even more desirable for each other. 

     Patience and faith, for certain are lessons I'm learning.  Embracing change allowing maturity to evolve as I become a better me.  Understanding though sometimes it's uncomfortable while finding my way, the things I desire most eventually will come One Day.......Jus Sayn!!!



Mature      Evolve

                                                                        


"One Day"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
I don't know where I don't know who
I just know now I live without you.
 
A yearning heart with questions inside
For the flourishing of love, how long will you hide?
 
Have I seen your face or even come close?
My appetites growing, I long for your dose.
 
Patience running thin as time continues to pass
For the love my heart desires....One Day....at last.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment