Thursday, September 26, 2013

"Another Day"

Well it's Thursday and I've had a pretty nice day so far.  As you join in today on Jus Sayn I'll speak a little on friendships.


     You know.....from time to time we bump heads with those in our lives, going about days and even weeks in without speaking.  Pretending as if we don't care when it's the total opposite.  Wishing and waiting for the other person to break the ice as precious time and what-could-be monumental moments wither away.  If there's value in a friendship why allow petty issues to smother it?  It's arduous to come by genuine friendships especially in these days and times.  Value reflects value......Jus Sayn!!!    By Dionna Ophelia




 
 
 
"Don't Let Another Day Go By"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
Don't let another day go by and we haven't spoken
It may not be visible but my heart is broken.
 
The silent, distant behaviors are wearing on me
Our relationship is much stronger than this catastrophe.
 
So I'll put aside me to accept us with open arms
I'm sorry we even went through this......I really meant no harm.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment