Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"In Remembrance"

Greetings this Wednesday morning.  Today's segment of Jus Sayn is in remembrance of those precious lives lost on 9/11/01.




         "When you are sorrowful look again in your heart and you shall
      see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight"
                                                                                            Kahlil Gibran


Jus Sayn!!!




"My sorrow, my pain"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
At times my laughs are drowned by tears
As I struggle with the fact you're not here.
And I know in a better place you now rest
Though it's hard deleting this pain in my chest.
Life's walk without you won't be quite the same
As time unfolds I'll get through my sorrow and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment