Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Crossroads"

Greetings to Tuesday's segment of Jus Sayn...I hope all is well.


     Ever been hanging in the balance?  Unaware of which way to turn?  Whether to stick in there and give it another chance or walk away and let it burn?  The crossroads of life....the history, the laughter, the fights, the pain and now a fading picture of us in a frame.  Change is inevitable or so I've been told....follow your heart when at your crossroad.....Jus Sayn!!!    By Dionna Ophelia






 
 
 
 
"Turning Point"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
At which point do I turn and leave what we had behind
Aware of the wrongs we can't right, now running out of time?
 
If at one point I turn, I'd be a fool to stay
Love doesn't erase coldness you display.
 
You say you love me but can't go back in time
At that point I searched your heart and nothing was to find.
 
The depths of my heart's love for you is infinity
But there's a point in which I must turn to save my own identity.
 
I was weary and depression filled my joints
Then the epiphany of loving me first became my turning point.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment