Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Who Am I"

Hello to another segment of Jus Sayn. 


This segment describes something we all encounter while living, no matter who or where.....Jus Sayn!!!





"Who Am I"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
 
I'm known to be pushed away and bluntly neglected
Boldly unwelcomed and hard-core rejected.
 
My sting can be cold leaving one numb
Enhancing grief beyond what the mind succumbs.
 
My tactics are physical and emotionally felt
I wait to attack when the wrong cards are dealt.
 
No faith, race or gender can keep me obsolete
As sure as life is given we are sure to meet.
 
I come with no conscience and put ones through a test
The reminisce of my art leaves many in a mess.
 
Yes, I am alive and in the evil world I reign
Who am I you may wonder?  I'm precisely known as pain.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment