Friday, September 6, 2013

"CLAIM IT"

Welcome to Friday's segment of Jus Sayn.  I hope you have a pleasant weekend and be safe.


'Claim It'
By Dionna Ophelia


     Does it seem distant?  I'm speaking of dreams and desires that have been in the making.  You question will it ever surface?  So much blood, sweat and tears.....is this really for me?  Whatever your heart's desires are and aspirations, know that you are not alone when encountering set-backs, detours and relentless hurdles just when it seems you're on the brink of a breaking point.

     Sometimes it's a matter of regrouping or re-strategizing, however the case make your claim.  What you don't feed will die, so keep nourishing that dream.  See yourself already there having exactly what you desire and don't loosen the grip.  It may be delayed but not denied.....even against all odds.  Jus Sayn!!!





"Claim It"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten and published)
 
 
Yes
I manifest
To be blessed
Nevertheless
Won't contest
To carry out destiny's quest
Aim high, not second best
For prosperity I confess
As seeds of faith and wisdom I digest!

No comments:

Post a Comment