Friday, September 27, 2013

"Conversations"

Greetings on this Friday's segment of Jus Sayn!  Wish you a great day and do something for yourself this weekend.



'Conversations'
By Dionna Ophelia

     I've come across a great deal of interesting people, sometimes having nothing but a conversation in common.  I'm telling you, you'd be surprise of the fascinating things you find out....about people and some of their experiences, places near and far, animals, health, food and entertainment and the list goes on and on.  Even the youth has entertained and taught me a lot, chuckling at some of their perceptions.  Listening to the imagery of their world, it's refreshing to see how inquisitive they are about life.  I never want to dim the brightness of their minds by the lack of conversations needed daily.

     While grocery shopping this morning, a fair-skinned, very nice older lady stood beside me picking up some lunch meat.  She said to me, "This taste very good and it doesn't have nitrates in it........"  She told how she shares this information with her clients.  So I asked her about nitrates while retrieving her business card and once I got home did my own homework. (That's another story)

     Like so many previous conversations and the one this morning, I love to engage in pleasant and distinct conversations.  I guess that's why I have a hidden passion for doing interviews.  I picture a place set up where we can comfortably sit and chat about any and every thing.....Jus Sayn!!!

                                                         

                        
"In my Eyes"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
In my eyes all colors will reflect
All walks of this economic intellect.
 
The youngest of years to the oldest
The fairness of skin to the boldest.
 
My nature connects with many souls
Any means to spread love when it's cold.
 
For in my eyes when I see you....I see me
That beam of light that won't demise
Forever to be.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment