Thursday, September 5, 2013

"SHOES"

Good morning.....welcome to today's segment of Jus Sayn.


 
'Shoes'
By Dionna Ophelia

     Human nature can sometimes be so critical, casting our comments and opinions about others without having legit information.  Regardless of how relevant the source, until we hear it from "the horse's mouth" we are still ignorant to the fact.  Time after time I have been so guilty of it and I promise you that I have been working on it. 

     Instead of trying to blueprint someone else's life, how about an uplifting word, some genuine concern and encouragement.  We all need it some time or another.   Jus Sayn!!!




 
 
"In My Shoes"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
I'm not perfect, never said that I was,
And whatever I do is just what I does.
 
Sometimes I'm impulsive, Ok, I'll admit,
But selfish and jealous that's not me one bit.
 
I'll give what I've got if that's what it takes,
And sometimes my giving is my mistake.
 
You live and learn, hey that's just life,
Along with pleasure comes pain and strife.
 
So when you speak on me, I have nothing to lose,
As I can recall you've never walked in my shoes.
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment