Monday, September 30, 2013

"Endure"

It's Monday morning and welcome back to another week of Jus Sayn. 


     As beautiful as life is, it seems that a monkey wrench is thrown at the most inopportune times.  Options are becoming fewer but needs continue to increase.  Editing plans, budgets and lifestyles.  Talks of war, economic instability leaves us socially unsure...Much needed solutions as we brace to stay afloat and endure....Jus Sayn!!!   By Dionna Ophelia





"Endurance"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
 
I seek endurance when the shadows of death is cast upon me
When my image is tainted by chants of mockery.
 
Endurance from temptation when trying to sustain
When the loss of love ones harbors pain.
 
Endurance from words that hurt suffocates my heart
From silent cries that lingers alone in the dark.
 
Endurance to bear the eyes of evil that stare
And when I'm taken for granted yet continue to care.
 
Endurance to relentess stones thrown in my face
When my mind desperately seeks a resting place.
 
Endurance to forgive beyond unspeakable acts
When love replaces betrayal despite the fact.
 
Endurance when the bonds of love are somehow broken
Or deceptive rumors are spread by crude words spoken.
 
When the voice of failure echoes and I lack assurance
Embed deep within me strength for Endurance.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment