Monday, September 23, 2013

"Peculiar Spirits"

Another Monday....Welcome back to my segment of Jus Sayn. 


 
"Peculiar Spirits"
By Dionna Ophelia


      A few years ago I was at a convenient store and this older man of color approaches me and says "You're psychic huh?"  and without hesitation I replied "No sir, I'm gifted."  That moment has stuck with me and in my moments of sitting quietly I recognized that I do have certain gifts not acquired by myself or of mankind.  I could not receive the notion of being psychic due that I don't and have never manipulated the actions of peculiar spirits.

     The revealing of what's to come bestows itself to me and always has since I can remember via through dreams, visions, people and other things.  I've never been a participant or spectator of the psychic world.  I've personally never had an appetite, desire or need either to manipulate spirits.  For all shall be revealed in time......as for me, my footsteps are ordered by the Divine....Jus Sayn!!!

Manipulation- Exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage.

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu



"Peculiar Spirits"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
 
An unknown breeze in the still of the wind
A brief moment of chills covers the skin.
 
Is this breeze refreshing or should I take flight?
As peculiar spirits drift along through the night.
 
 
 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment