Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"Seeking and Revealing"

Good day and welcome back after an extended holiday weekend.  Today's segment of Jus Sayn is more on a personal note called Seeking and Revealing.  Enjoy your day.


Seeking and Revealing
By Dionna Ophelia 
 
     I've come to terms as a woman of faith that life has its own way of teaching.  I've learned some lessons up-close-and-personal.  As my memories sway concerning my life, it was 2002 I knew from within that I needed transformation.  Yes, my heart meant well but somewhere, somehow I needed change in the depths of my mind and soul.
 
     Who better to seek other than the Creator?  And full-force I did omitting religion for answers and guidance but even more so truth.  This is when the serenity prayer I had often quoted became my anthem.  The real truth of the matter was I wasn't going to get all the answers to the majority of questions and confusion that flooded my soul.  Yet it was imperative that I no longer intended to keep trying to do the right thing the wrong way.  I needed Divine revelation and I begin to surrender unto the Lord.
 
     Little did I know the journey to transformation would reveal to me my own war within, my struggles, and the insecurities.  I also began to learn and know the source of my strength, my purpose, the force behind my voice.  Many times like others, I prayed and prayed for my heart's desires to manifest.  Was I deserving of them?  Yes....but was I ready and equipped for them?  No!  At this point in my life it was inevitable for the desolate areas in my life to cease.  Wanting to live beyond the glamour of money and what came with it;  For what good was it if I weren't internally free.  The inner me needed to come forth and be, for the more I seek that much more was revealed as it "Resurrected Me"......Jus Sayn!!!
 
 
Jeremiah 29:11
 
 
 
 
"Resurrected Me"
By Dionna Ophelia (copywritten & published)
 
For:  Taylin
 
Was cast so low, deep in a dark pit
Didn't know how I got there or back there how to get
Definitely didn't want to live like this.
 
The life I once knew faded away
Reluctant to face another strange day
So cold and rigid, trying to find my way.
 
Felt like a complete waste
Of existence and energy, lost my pace
The loneliness and pain will it be erased?
 
What had I done, was a curse on my life
And how did I become this monument of strife?
Lord, help me turn my wrongs into right.
 
So I turned a new page still lost in the struggle
Place my trust in him when encountered by trouble
For enduring he promised to give back double.
 
Ones that knew me aren't sure who I've become
Had a heart of stone and feelings were numb
But today I'm being that better someone.
 
Found life in the words of the Divine
Aware that my life alone isn't mine
Heavenly rays on me now shine.
 
Lord, I know it had to be you
Broke me in pieces to bring me through.
New life in my soul came from Thee
I'm in the land of the living, the Resurrected Me!
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment